Thursday, October 7, 2010

double posties: elmer fudd flapjack hat - orange plaid flannel

Whee, double posties today, cuz I couldn't resist sharing the latest pic of the little kielbasa modeling the orange plaid flannel I posted to kalyxcraftopia yesterday. And yippee! Cuz the elastic cord arrived today, which totally means I have everything to snitch a few moments to make more sometime soon.

Tomorrow & Sat, more double posties! :)

PS - I don't knit, but I sure wish I did when I run across something like this from Amoena & JR's knitting blog (thanks for visiting, Amoena)! totally gonna mess with serged cashmere again over the holidays so lil chum can have a happy hoodie neckie thingy! :)


4 comments:

Amoena said...

These hats are awesome. They're the most awesome dog hats I've ever seen. And I've seen many awesome dog hats. Too bad I don't have any need for such hats as they wouldn't warm the ears of my pups. That's one vital feature here where the winters are really cold.

kalyxcorn said...

stay tuned! haven't the time to work on it yet but hope to develop a lil sumptin maybe after Christmas! :)

Amoena said...

Of course I'm staying tuned! I've been reading this blog for a long time since I simply can't resit these overly cute dachshund pics.

And thanks for the comments you dropped to our blog. I loved the yarnbomb blog too. I once saw a knitted graffiti in our local park, but it wasn't exactly pretty and someone ripped it off quite soon :/

Lorenza said...

Baxter... you are the best!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza