Monday, October 4, 2010

mirror mirror











mirror mirror blocking the door,
why do u keep me
from unearthing my score?


- baxter, 3.75 years old, wishing he had access to the secret kitty club buried treasure box.







dear diary,
so u know those super tasty kitty tootsie rolls that sammy, kerny, n honeybear like to keep buried in their secret treasure box? yeah u know, the one i can't get to cuz the doorway is blocked by like, mirrors and rubbermaid covers? well guess what - somebody moved the rubbermaid aside yesterday night, and i totally scored a suhweeet tootsie! i was so proud of my find that i took it over to mom for show and tell, and wouldn't u know she made me drop it??? then to make matters worse, she threw it away! mega boo hoo, right?

oh well. i think mom felt kinda bad about it cuz when she came back she brushed my teeth like a hundred times and even brushed my tongue with that tasty poultry flavored toothpaste! so, it was still a score, just not the one i was hopin for.

toodles for now,
b.

7 comments:

Hannalei said...

Mmm nom nom ... Molly says .. next time eat dat Kittah Rocha.

I say .. EEEewww Bax! Eeeeeeew :)
Xo

Owned ByDoxies said...

Eeewwwwwwww....

Bludog said...

Urg!

kalyxcorn said...

heehee, anybody want a big wet kiss??? -b.

Alicia said...

I knew that it was only a matter of time!

Oskar

Fernanda e Pink said...

ai gente... fala sério se isso não é lindo demais!
a pink não consegue se ver no espelho... :(
beijos e lambidas da fer e pink

Texas The Doxie said...

Wow what a mean mom! :((((