Saturday, November 6, 2010

clash of the kielbasas








Hey, it's me, Baxter. With mom being out of town n all, the duk duks and I thought we might pass the time and throw a little costume party for my neighborhood buddies Pretzel and Lynk.


















I've been studying mythology in school lately, so I thought it would be fun to empty my toy chest and dress up like medusa.



















And the drawer duk duks? Well they wanted to be cerberus. U know, the three headed duk? Oooh, here comes Pretzel and Lynk now.

Hey Pretzel and Lynk, come on over by the duk duks and join the...



















Yikes!! My medusa outfit turned Pretzel and Lynk into stone!!!!
























Oh whatever should I do? I put out snackies and everything! Wait, I think I got it.



























Uhhh, remember, what happens in my backyard, stays in my backyard, okay?

5 comments:

Bludog said...

Bwa ha ha ha ha!

Love duk duk as Cerberus especially. So sorry about Pretzel and Link though! ;-)

Kerri said...

Hmm, methinks the Medusa costume might be Baxter's favorite yet ...

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, the change was only temporary. phew!!!

Lorenza said...

You are a pawesome medusa!
Aaaand... of course I will not say a word about that pawty in your yard!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Baxter---you are a classic, the god of Dachshunds!
Hugs, Kate n Allie