Monday, November 22, 2010

etsy peekypoo: the elfin fudd flapjack snackie hat & more

Hey, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter reporting to u today from my mom's etsy shop. Cuz u guessed it, there are some swell new hats and I wanted to model them for you.

First, a peekypoo at the elfin fudd, modeled here to show how an undersized hat can be worn on an oversized head for maximum cuteness and comfort.



Then there's the santa fudd, all festive and red and full of cheer, and just like the elfin fudd, complete with refillable milkbone snackie! Mmm snackie. I really like the idea of a spare snackie close by, especially if I gotta wear a hat, u know?



And yeah, there's this pink faux bunny fur hat that mom had me wear, which i gotta say i really liked cuz it was so soft, u know? But uh, it's not for me personally cuz, well I'm a boy and duk duk would never let me live that down. The fake bunny fur I mean. When I should be able to hunt my own, you know?



Speaking of bunnies, even though there are a few more hats I should model, I think it's time I chase one, so thanks for reading my report! This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you the happiest of Mondays! :)

17 comments:

Hannalei said...

me so want. Bax you're the cutest male model I've ever seen!!! XoXo

K9 Katastrophie said...

Awwww. your so cute! And talented!!

Licks,
Ruthie

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... I have a couple of comments here. First, if my hat had a snackie on it, I'd be eating my hat not wearing it. And, second... I love that you can balance a treat on your nose. HH's dog years ago could do that. Very clever of you.

Have a great day.

Pawhugs, Max...

Anonymous said...

Aren't the flaps supposed to go over your ears? To keep them warm? That's how it works with my hat... then again, I haven't got any fur of my own...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

Owned ByDoxies said...

They look absolutely yummy! Fabu! B has such restraint.

Everytime I see the view of the backside on the stand, I can't help but think of an asian samurai warrior.

Rowdy and Bette said...

Those are just awesome. LOVE the bone carrying attachment!!!!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, if u were a doxie u'd understand, mister jack. cuz our ears are pretty flapjackie already!! :)

oh max, did u see when i balanced a giant milkbone?

hee - yes my mom thinks the same thing! maybe she should make one out of metal sometime!!

hi ruthie n miss hannalei n joey n maggie!!

Agnes B. Bullock said...

LOVE the hats!-- whenever I remember to finish measuring Chip for his outfit, I will then order the three of them hats- Ginger simply NEEDS the pink bunny fur one!

Kerri said...

I guess that, somehow, some people manage to start their days without Baxter (and his friends who make appearances), but I honestly have no idea HOW or WHY they do it.

firstyouleap said...

How fabulous! The hats and, of course, Baxter. We love the bone pac, too.
We saw wonderful shots of 'Ruby and Penny's' flapjacks over at their site.
Why is Jeeves so hostile to clothing? No jacket, no hat--not even a harness, is tolerated. I'm thinking of knitting a neck snuggie to see if that works.
But I digress--this post is a great way to begin the week celebrating gratitude. m

kalyxcorn said...

i can't wait to see the neck snuggie!

Whit said...

Love those hats...and those milkbone spots are an adorable addition!

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
The hats are soooo beautiful!
Sure you know how to model them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Taffy said...

Baxter, it takes a real man to wear pink and look that good in it! Tell your mom those hats are adorable!
Snuggles,
Twix

Sandra said...

What a genius idea. If you got to wear a hat we agree that an attachable snack is a welcome upgrade. Your mom is one very clever lady.

Flash, Alven and Dottie

firstyouleap said...

For the forgetful among us city folk, that snack attachment could store extra pooper bags!

kalyxcorn said...

oooh yes, tied up in a pretty bow even!! :)