Thursday, November 4, 2010

four

dear diary,
boo hoo, mom just told me i need to count to four and u know what that means. yep, mom will be gone for four whole days. even though i am looking forward to spending quality time with dad and doin stuff like going thru the chik-fil-a drive thru with him and eating lots of cheese, i still will miss her. so, today, i think i will stay in mom n dad's bed. well, at least til lunchtime, or i see a squirrel, or u know, i hear a funny sound or sumptin. or maybe if duk duk wants to play the wii. yeah, all that. talk to u again tomorrow?

toodles,
b.

4 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Don't be sad Baxter... Four is a little number. If it's any consolation, you look cute snuggled up on that bed... And chick fil-a ain't all that bad a compensation either.

pawhugs... Max

old lady said...

While you get to stay home with your guy I get to go to the doggy hotel! My people are flying (mom's arms are short so she has to flap harder) to Great Lakes (and she doesn't like water - go think) to see my boy graduate from Navy Boot Camp!! Wish I could have gone and seen him but I like the people at the doggy hotel too. And there are three other doxies there!!! New friends for me! Have a chick fil-a for me please!

TTFN - Rhett Butler

Anonymous said...

We had chick-fil-a last night. Yum - Ali and my favorite.

Sweetest picture ever of Baxter. He is so photogenic. Nice warm bed. Dive under those covers and stay nice and warm. Love you Baxter.

Lorenza said...

I know you are going to have fun with your dad and duk duk!
I hope she has a pawesome trip!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza