Sunday, November 7, 2010

get crafty: harriet the extremely long legged dachshund









Whee! Double posties today, cuz I couldn't wait til I got back home to share what I made here at Robin's house. Meet Harriet, the extremely long legged dachshund, who will be on display in our booth along with all sorts of other wonderful handmade goodies at today's holiday bazaar. The three or so foot tallish Miss Harriet is a spin on a stuffed animal found in the very cool book, Sew Me, Love Me: Best Stuffed Friends to Make, something that will definitely go on my Christmas list this year, to hopefully help me work down all my mountains of fabric scraps and make tiny chumley's world a little less like living in the Grand Canyons.

Happy Sunday!! :)








7 comments:

Keren Hening said...

Ahhhhhh . . . .

Legs dachshunds only dream about . . .

sigh.

dachsiema said...

this is beyond adorable. Where can I buy this? ck

Hannalei said...

I so want to show Harriet to Zoe and Emma but I think they would freak and want her. : ) She is awesome!! Great work as always!

Lorenza said...

It is beautiful!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee - whoopsie, mom just updated the post with the long legged picture she forgot! harriet will be at the CHKD Holiday Bazaar at the Lake Wright Quality Inn in Norfolk, then she and some friends hopefully will appear on Etsy! :)

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness......Harriet is just beautifuls!!!!

We be on the lookout for her on your Etsy shop!

MinnaK

Jiorji said...

i'm so happy for Harriet!!!
i love successful pet adoptions ;)