Tuesday, November 16, 2010

something squirrely this way comes



dear diary,
dad refilled the birdfeeders and guess what, the squirrels are back! yep, u could have knocked me over with a duk when i spied the first one. can u believe that he was clinging to the feeder and ignoring me? so needless to say we had a very fine chase. but that all got me to wondering and now i am thinking me n duk duk should build us a gimungous big bird feeder cuz we could hide inside it and give the squirrels a really good scare! boy wouldn't that be swell?

whoo, i gotta find duk duk and tell him we totally gotta sign up for welding class next semester.

toodles!
b.

6 comments:

Keren Hening said...

Baxter, honey, you might need some opposable thumbs as a requirement for welding class.

I'm jus' sayin' . . .

HH and The Boys said...

Brilliant idea Baxter. Maybe mom can make you one of those cute welding helmets... That'd be a cute picture.

Have a great day...

Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, it could be be a robot welding class. u know, where i could just push some buttons with my paw? or duk duk and me can work together. we almost drove my dad's car so we are pretty good with the teamwork
http://kalyxcornucopia.blogspot.com/2010/01/day-2-plan.html

oh yes, max, wouldn't a welding helmet be swift? i could also use it like sunglasses when i tummy tan!

Sandra said...

That is the most genius idea ever! I can just see those squirrels fall over with fright. Hahaha. You most definitely need to get you one of those.

Flash, Alven and Dottie

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
That is a pawesome plan!
I'd love to see the face of the squirrels!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kerri said...

I'm reminded of the cartoon gag where the cat poses as a birdhouse, with its mouth being the entrance ...