Sunday, December 5, 2010

me likey dat: my new bobble head and glass doxie christmas ornaments

dear diary,
yippee! mom found a couple of new doxie ornaments for my christmas tree and they are so cool! i really wish i could go into target with her sometime, but dang i had to stay home. which turned out ok, cuz it snowed a little here and well, it was the wet and cold kind and i really enjoyed my time under the blankies. but next time i totally hope she takes me. even if i have to wait in the car. but on a sunny day, so i can bake in there.

well that is all for now. i think today i will start working on my real list for santa. does anybody know how to repeat rawhide over and over again like a hundred times so i don't have to type it so much?

toodles!
b.



8 comments:

Bludog said...

Control C Baxter ;-)

K9 Katastrophie said...

Super cute!

Licks,
Ruthie

Keren Hening said...

So I just checked out you chrstmas tree and I see you got lots of puppers on da tree - dalmations, and a staffordshire bull terrier and some beagles and a Pluto - da dog, not da planet, but it's still a planet is all I'M sayin' - and lots and lots of wieners. You and your hooman is SMOKIN'!!!!

Stretch and Charlie said...

Those are so cute. I need to get me some of them.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee - soon i might need a bigger tree!! :)

Kerri said...

I have two of those Hallmark ornaments, too! And a few other doxie tree trimmings ...

Hannalei said...

I am a bad Mommy. Not one pup ornament to be seen in this house. Though I am suddenly having Target envy because that glass Dachsie is awesome. Oh how I wish we had a Target. Your ornaments for your tree are .."pawsome" Bax!! :) XoXo

kalyxcorn said...

wha? really no Target? oy. do u at least have TJ Maxx or Marshalls closeby? that totally was a requirement when we considered places to live - and bonus points for homegoods (!)