Monday, January 31, 2011

dapper doxie duds: roxie's choice











Sometimes it's easy for me to get carried away making duds. There are some color & texture combinations I find that are too tempting to not see to their fruition. Which is how sometimes I end up making two duds even though somebody might just want one. And then the temptation passes on. Which one will they ever choose?

Today, a peekypoo at a pair of duds I made this past weekend with the lovely Roxie in mind.  Will she adore the festive and very handy snackie dud on the left, or fall for the fun and equally rich hand dyed corduroy  ribbony number on the right? It's a choice I'm glad I don't have to make.

I suspect tiny chumley, on the other hand,  would have no problems at all making his decision. 












mom, be sure to tell roxie the snackie dud smells delicious!








9 comments:

Hannalei said...

Oh my goodness they are both beautiful!!!! So amazing you are!!

Lorenza said...

Both of them are beautiful!
Mmm.... I am sure Roxie will love to have both!
Have a great monday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

HH and The Boys said...

Both are beautiful, but snackie dud every time... right, Baxter??

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! And I found another wonderful reason for Annie to wear your duds, Baxter! When we go for walks on sandy melty streets, the outfit gets icky but it washes ALOT easier than Annie's tummy!

Bludog said...

For a girly girl, we have to go with ribbony dud, but snackie dud does have its .... advantages! ;-)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, happy monday everybuddy! :) b.

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Both, please!

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many times the Mom ends up getting both. I would have to. Would not be able to pass up 2 duds. Fabulous and beautiful they are!!!

Marene&Ali

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, mom says not always, but u know they always manage 2 find a home! if anybuddy fell in luv with the one on the right, and measures apprx 12- 13" in the neck, and 15 - 16" in the chest, feel free to convo! and yeah, i might have just enough fabric left to snackie pocket it, too! :)