Sunday, January 2, 2011

my new year's resolutions

dear diary,
well yesterday was the first day of the new year and dang if it wasn't dark n cloudy all day. not a great day for chasing outdoor duks, but such a good day for thinking about my resolutions for the new year. that, and well, mom said i had to before i could play the wii with duk duk. so here are some of my resolutions for 2011.
  • monkey chow
  • aluminum foil (spaceship grade)
  • working ray gun
  • machine that goes boop boop boop
  • bubble gum, or duct tape
  • more monkey chow


boy i am so glad duk duk knew what resolutions meant so i didn't have to take the time to google it. why mom didn't just say she wanted our list of things we need for project monkeys in space, i'll never know. time to play with wii!

toodley-doo,
b.

8 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... you are very lucky to have duk duk as your advisor. He will not lead you astray... HEE HEE

pawhugs, Max

Kerri said...

B, I'm thinking a good New Year's resolution for you would be to not always take Duk Duke's counsel.

M.A said...

Teeheehee! That duk duk! I agree with Miss Kerri- maybe you should think about not listening to duk duk's advice all the time!

Lorenza said...

Good resolutions!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

wha? but duk duk knows everything! except how to escape my wolfy jaws sometimes, and well, friends gotta put up with the good n not so good, right? aroooooo! hey anybody know where to get some monkey chow? or monkeys? project monkeys in space really needs both for this thing to get off the ground. :)

Kerri said...

I'd just like to remind you about the "ghosts of Christmas present," B. (And also suggest that you bookmark Google and/or m-w.com.)

As for monkey chow, try bananas. Although I know my late Minnie loooooved getting my banana ends in the morning, so I suspect that monkey chow would have the same fate as that kibble you were saving for presents.

Keren Hening said...

I'll bet Purina makes monkey chow. They make lion chow! I saw it in the movie "Second Hend Lions." hat's a great movie!!

Keren Hening said...

Dis is Guinness (Don't I look classy in pink? Auntie Keren sayz it brings out my eyes). She sayz we can use da Reynolds oven wrap doubled - it's as thick as da spaceship grade. But she sayz da working ray gun may be a problem.