Wednesday, February 2, 2011

etsy fresh: calling all royal doxies

Well hello, it's me, Baxter, here to show you these super pretty sparkly rhinestone crowns that me and duk duk are selling to fund Project Monkeys in Space. Need a unique valentine's day present for the special girl doxie in your life? Want to help your doxie dress the part she already plays? Just love sparkly treasure?  Hop on over to the Project Monkeys in Space section of my mom's etsy shop and get your crown today before they're all gone!  And feel good knowing that every crown u buy helps put a monkey in outer space.

My name is Baxter, and I thank u for your support. :) 

9 comments:

Hannalei said...

me <3's the Diana one. So pretty. :)

Bludog said...

I can't decide between Diana and Grace, although Leia looks the best on Baxter...

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... you look very regal. Hope you earn lots of money for Project Monkeys in Space.

pawhugs, Max

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Mom says that Ginger now needs a royal vest and matching cape in hot pink! Ermine trim on the cape! (And yes, she is working on the pinning of Thai and Chip's duds!)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, my mom said sure thing, miss agnes!! she will keep on the lookout for faux ermine!

hi everybuddy! :) b

Kerri said...

B, you should check with your mom, but I think that Princess Leia one comes with optional honey buns. Or did it USETA (<-as David Sedaris would say) have honey buns?

Lorenza said...

My mom likes all of them!
I hope you sell all of them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Anonymous said...

Baxter you are showing that doxie moxie and perseverence in your fun---raising! Kate n Allie can't decide which ones they like the best! Can't wait for the blast-off! Your pals to the windy North!

Sierra said...

awww i am in love with these pictures, they are all so cute. oh how i want a doxie!