Friday, February 25, 2011

happy feet friday

Almost always near the end of Baxter's meal time training (and sometimes even from the beginning), the little kielbasa gets ahead of himself and completely ignores the things I ask him to do.  Executing random act after random act, in hopes that something, anything,  might merit the shower of snackies he desires.

Some days, I'll wait til he settles down and we can start his training properly anew. And other days, his cuteness wins out, and I just watch him twirl and jazz and jump and whatever else he might come up with, all to the music playing in his own tiny little head.


hee hee, hope u have a happy twirly Friday!! :)

(ps - got a pair of headphones in that tiny cubicle? plug it in, turn up the volume, and rock out to a special extended version of happy feet video here  on baxter's facebook fan page - no facebook id required.  :)  )

(update 2/25: well i'll be. today the viddy is unmuted on youtube. so enjoy it while you can here. :))



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little bouncy puppy! ;D

Agnes B. Bullock said...

He sounds just like my Thai! What crunchies do you use for his training? Might have to get some for my babies!

Annie's Mama said...

Annie AND her mama are happy today! She got special treats and a note from Baxter, and my necklace is perfect, thank you! I took pics of Annie and her crown- you will love the expressions! I'll try to get them uploaded tonight-

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter.... you crack me up, pal... I noticed that your plan worked. You got some great snackies for all that runnin'. Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

thank u TheForestFaery! are u a real Faery? Cuz duk duk wants to race u in flying!!

oh miss agnes, mom uses my kibble for everyday training. innova low fat adult. my MEAL! can u believe it? i gotta work for my meal? good thing it's fun...!

yippee, i can't wait to see miss annie's pictures!!

hee hee, yes max, it's all about the snackies!

the facebook video is up and u don't have to have a facebook id to see it, so feel free to checky checky the link! oh i should put it here too! c u l8tr! :)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1701611097376

Alicia said...

Om nom nom nom!!
Oh Baxter, you are just too adorable!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Baxter, but I'm not a real faery... :( Kinda wish I was, though! Faeries are awesome! Just like dogs. ;D

docsdox said...

AWESOME VID!
i love Baxter's vocalizations throughout the video - Ramsay is starting to do that as well when he really wants something. cute!

that spring-bodied doxie in the middle of the carpet is neat!

M.A said...

It looks like our house during feeding time... 'cept for that Baxter has waaay more tricks and grace than Kona! Kona flails about every which way performing all the tricks he knows when he knows food is coming his way!