Sunday, February 13, 2011

me likey dat: for mom and dad










pssst, can u keep a secret?


















checky checky what duk duk and  i got my mom n dad for valentine's day!! yep, fresh from old navy - some super cute jammie bottoms and  a super swell water bottle!

we only had enough money to get one of each so i hope they don't mind sharing. duk duk thinks maybe dad can wear the bottoms to work in the daytime then mom can wear them to bed at night. that would work, right? and the water bottle, well, we'll all be sharing it when we go on walkies!
















well, i should probably go now so duk duk i can start wrapping our gifts. cuz bein without thumbs n all makes cutting the paper and tape a total dog and duk team effort.

toodley-doo, and i hope u got some super goodies for your valentine too! :)

9 comments:

Keren Hening said...

Yur mom is super talented - I bet she can make those long jammie bottoms into TWO jammie shorts! Maybe enuf left for sum cute girlie dud lining, too!

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
Those are super presents for mom and dad!
I know they will love them!
Good job choosing them!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

M.A said...

OMD- I gots to gets my mommy and daddy some too! But, I don't think my dad will likey the pink color- do you think they have a blue one or something?

-Kona-

HH and The Boys said...

Those are great presents. You did a good job shopping.

pawhugs, Max

Whit said...

I'm in love with the water bottle!

design_girl said...

Baxter, what old navy did you find those pjs at? I can't seem to find a pair of them.

kalyxcorn said...

o design_girl, they were bottoms and u know how fast stuff sells, especially with doxies on them. when i looked online they didn't have any, and my store doesn't have them anymore either! so sorry but i bet there will be sumptin else out there soon! :)

design_girl said...

Bummer! I called one of our Old Navy's but they didn't remember even seeing them. We do have an outlet but I had my doubts. They are so cute! I will still keep my eye out...you know just in case. Doxie jammies are hard to find and my 2 favorite pairs of bottoms are wearing out.

angie said...

those pj pants are adorable! wish i could have gotten some.