Sunday, May 15, 2011

rained out









dear diary,
so this was what it looked like last saturday, u know, when it was all sunny n nice out? cuz this weekend? stormy n unpredictable.  which is the pits cuz i so wanted to work on my botany badge for pup scouts.  but do not feel too sorry for me diary, cuz at least with the rain and stuff mom let me and duk duk fill the bathtub all the way to the brim with water and that was swell cuz then duk duk got to swim. and me, well, let's just say i made bubbles.  as best i could from keepin all four of my paws on the edge of the tub cuz u know i have never swum before, which made it sorta bad for duk duk cuz it was kinda hard balancing and with me teetering around so much it wasn't like all my bubbles got made underwater, if u know what i mean. but then he tried pullin me in and lucky for me i saw him out of the corner of my eye so i jumped off but it made a big sploosh anyway then mom came in and that was the end of that. except that she made duk duk wipe up the bath water and i had to spray air freshener all around.

anyhoo, if the weather is still bad today mom said me n duk duk can play with the wii and then help her do laundry.  yeah, i know that sounds not so fun til u remember that at the end of every laundry load is a hot fresh steaming pile of goodness.  i cannot wait to bake!

toodley-doo!
b. :)

6 comments:

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
You and duk duk always find a way to have lots of fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

HH and The Boys said...

Bugsy's favorite thing is to sit on the top of a pile of warm towels... I'm on my way over.

pawhugs, Max

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee max, u and lorenza are both invited! :) b

Whit said...

Milo loves warm laundry, too! He'll even jump in the basket himself if he feels brave enough (the basket sides are kinda high!)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, Baxter! Sounds like you didn't even have to go out in the rain to get wet. :) Have fun with the laundry!

kalyxcorn said...

ooh that is very daring, miss whit! i should try that sometime! :)

hee hee, so true miss taylor lynn! i hope u had a wonderful weekend! :)