Monday, June 6, 2011

whoo-hoo-hooty!

dear diary,
yippee! checky checky - mom made me some new summer duds and just in time too, cuz my pup scouts camping trip is this coming weekend. you wanna see?  this is my first one, and yep, it's got owls on it! mom says the more owls the better cuz maybe it will help scare away the hawks who might confuse me for a little wild piggy in the woods and try to eat me.  i say, well, okay. cuz i like owls. owls are cool.

 

 and this is my second dud! some day i hope to go on a safari and see real elephants and giraffes and rhinos but for now i get to enjoy wearing them on this dud.  and mom even found a super cool old scouts pin to put on it.  gs, it says.  which stands for good scout, i think.  


anyhoo diary, today is monday and i have to start training for my trip because every day we are supposed to hike three miles with our pup gear, which is gonna be kinda heavy on account of the wii that i am bringing.  boy i sure hope they have electricity in the woods, otherwise i will have left my pup tent at home for nuthin!

toodley-doo!
b :)

14 comments:

Lorenza said...

Baxter!
They are pawesome!
Hmmm.... a little wild piggy in the woods?? Oh-oh!
You look grrrreat!
Have a great monday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

M.A said...

Baxter! Awesome duds! Me so jealous!!!! Have fun camping!! Oh you might want to leave your wii and bring the tent instead..... Just sayin'! :-)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee thank u lorenza! :)

oh kona do u really think so? cuz i have been watching bear grylls and he hardly ever has a tent with him yet he somehow makes do. but there is nothing that can substitute for a wii! that reminds me, i should probably bring a really really really really really really long extension cord. do u think they make three mile ones?

M.A said...

Well, if you watch Bear I'm sure you've learned a lot! And.... I'm sure you can go to home depot and buy a super super long extentsion cord. Or.... You can ask your mom to buy you an RV so you don't have to worry about buying an extension cord!!

Anonymous said...

Love the duds, Baxter! Owls are awesome. :) They're one of my favorite animals! I hope the ones on your dud can scare away the hawks.

Have fun on your pup scouts camping trip! :D

Frankie Furter and Ernie said...

Grrrrreat Duds fur sure.
Ummmm I'm thinkin the Pup Tent would be a better thingy to take.
What if it RAINS??????

kalyxcorn said...

ooooh, an rv! what a wonderful idea miss mary anne! i wonder camping in an rv would count toward earning my badge - i will so ask my pupscouts leader!

thank u miss taylor lynn!

hee hee well frankie furter, if it rains, then i will put my wii in a giant ziploc and then ask the ewoks if they would mind if i stay with them and then we can all play with the wii. though i hope somewhere they have an elevator for me to use because i cannot even climb the trees when they are dry, much less when they are wet!

HH and The Boys said...

Baxter... Wow great new duds. They are beautiful... yeah... I think that means "good scout"... *wink, wink*...

Have a great day.

pawhugs, Max

Alicia said...

Super duper duds and you look so handsome in them Baxter! I had a GS pin just like that one 40 some years ago, and in your case it means GREAT Scout. :)

Keren Hening said...

That GS pin is a real antique! It stands for "Girl Scout" an' I know 'cause i am a lifetime member of Girl Scouts of the USA!

I know you'll wear it with pride. Go Scouting!!

kalyxcorn said...

max, whatchoo winkin about? is sumptin in your eye?? :)

hee hee oh miss alicia, how cool is that? i did not know the pup scouts were even around back then!

miss keren, i think u made duk duk's day. :o

Whit said...

Aw Baxter, you look so handsome in your new duds! You'll be the best looking pup scout on your trip!


--Whit & Milo

Melinda said...

What amazing work your mom does Baxter, I can't decide which one I like better! A bit of advice...you might want to rethink the pup tent, the skeeters are trouble once that sun goes down... ;)

kalyxcorn said...

oh thank u miss whit and milo! if i get busted for bringing my wii then maybe at least i might earn a fashion badge!!

oooh, maybe i should pack a bug zapper too! i wonder if i can still earn my camping badge if i bring a wagon to pull all my stuff i want to bring. cuz my backpack is gettin kinda full!