Sunday, July 10, 2011

no souvenirs









dear diary,
whoo hoo - mom says we are going home today and even though i have had a lot of fun at my uncle dana's, i really miss duk duk n lil pink puppy n chocobot and so i am looking forward to our trip today.  only, i still need to find everybuddy a nice souvenir from my trip so me thinks i will ask mom if she will take me around uncle dana's yard to see what i can find.  or, hee hee, make.  if u know what i mean.

anyhoo, diary, mom says i must go and pack now so i hope u r having a wonderful sunday!

toodley-doo,
b. :)

7 comments:

Pia said...

oooooh so sorry for you! it seems you really had a great time.

i hope, you find or make something really delicious for your mates at home!

dachshund kisses

Road Dog Tales said...

Sounds like a super fun vacay! And, um, you can keep the souvenirs!

The Road Dogs

Anonymous said...

Good luck making/finding good souvenirs, Baxter!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee we are home! so nice to hear from u pia and mistermiss road-dog-tales!! :)

Melinda said...

Glad you had a lovely trip Baxter, I can't wait to see the treasures you found... ;)

Keren Hening said...

"Ya know, poopie snakies really say "I'm thinkin' of you.'"

"Um, I don't think that quite the right thing for lil pink puppy, duk duk, and chocobot, Guinness."

"I dunno, Auntie Keren, it says 'Yes!' to me."

kalyxcorn said...

thank u miss simply smitten! i will tell u all about it tomorrow! :)

hee hee great minds think alike guinness!! :)