Saturday, September 10, 2011

yippee yesirree!





























Santa's little helper not only helped me upload his happy new double sided Naughty or Nice Christmas card to Etsy recently, but he also decided it was high time he had more say in the dapper doxie dud creative process.






mom, tiny chumley proclaimed as he plunked down his contribution while I took pictures of necktie dud combinations for blue's mom's consideration, me definitely thinks that this could use some pink polkadot sheep, dontchoo?  




Well I'll be.  Yes baby dog, I do believe it does. Now how bout we get a snackie to celebrate? :)


yippee yesirree! :) :)

5 comments:

HH and The Boys said...

Baster... I love that naughty and nice card... very wonderful of you.

pawhugs, Max

Alicia said...

Yup, nothing like a dash of pink polkadot sheep to make a garment sing, Baxter buddy! We think its a fine choice.
Where is the left front leg? Never mind....

Oskar

sio said...

Hmmm - we agree - where is the left front leg??? And for that matter, we haven't seen chocobot and lil pink puppy (with the, ahem, chewed ear) for awhile! They seem to be MIA!! Did you go on a terror streak while your mom was away?

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee well everybuddy, um, well, okay first chocobot n lil pink puppy have been busy with school. but well as for the leg well, um, u see, errr, oops my mom is calling me so bye bye! :) b

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here. Me thinks the leg went the same place my cuz doggies tail went. You knows there are very few toys that are made well enoughfor doxie play time. Hope the other twos is having fun at school though. I bet they is the teacher's pets already.