Monday, October 10, 2011

book report




dear diary,
yippee, mom n dad took me to the nature park yesterday and it was super fun! butchoo know what? we got home kind of late and wouldn'tchoo know that our netflix was acting up so i could not watch the romeo n juliet movie that i was counting on to 2 watch so i could do my book report? so then duk duk thought maybe we could find something else 2 watch instead that might be close but then lil pink puppy would not give up the tv remote and when i finally got a hold of it the remote was stuck and the channels kept changing back and forth and there wasn't much time left before bedtime so i watched what i could and, well, if i do say so myself,  i think i did a very good job with my book report and i bet teacher will not notice at all that i did not read romeo n juliet.  especially since i wrote my report in pen and included some drawings - methinks i will get extra credit for that too!

anyhoo, i must go and find a nice plastic binder for my report so i can turn it in today, but i thought i would share a copy of it here 4 u diary, cuz i know u would want to read my masterpiece.  i hope u r having a wonderful monday!!

toodley-doo!
b. :) :)





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baxter.... I thing=k you did William Shakespear PROUD!!! lol

Bludog said...

Oh, A+ for sure ;-)

Jane said...

Oh.....I like it Baxter! I hope teacher does too.

SassySashadoxie said...

Hey, that story is way better than the old romeo and juliet one anyways. I gives it two paws up. I'd do four, but really don't feel like going belly up first thing in the morning. Hope you gets a good grade. Sasha.

Jasper + Amy said...

You did such a good job on your book report Baxter that I think you should get extra snackie treats when you get home cause you know teacher will give you gold stars such a job well done!!

docsdox said...

whoah! i think your book report should be made into a movie! i couldn't stop reading it! =)

-ramsay

pugfish said...

If not a movie how about a graphic novel you know those comic books?

Keren Hening said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keren Hening said...

AND . . . Your toenails are the same color as your book report's ink. You get extra points for coordination!