Thursday, October 6, 2011

dapper doxie duds: jasper the friendly pup's playduds and retro gent duds





Yippee, today a peekypoo at the happy little pair of duds I finished yesterday for Jasper, whose mom knew that all work and no play makes Jasper a dull boy.  Which is why methinks her special little boy not only will have a nice new dapper retro happy little gent dud complete with removable vintage silk bowtie, but also a cheery owl dud made from fabric picked especially by his mom for her sweet little boy, all in colors that will complement his light and lovely complexion.













tiny chumley, of course, was happy to help model Jasper's duds, working for his usual little itty bitty smidgens of snackies until his nose found out he could do better.

wooty hoo! wooty hoo! look at me i'm an owl! wooty hoo! hey wait...
is that a snackie i smell? in a snackie pocket??

baby dog, you can only look right now.  we have to take pictures.



ooookay mom....






.....but maybe just...one....lick. :)


9 comments:

SassySashadoxie said...

You knows the snackie pocket is the best. Mommy used treats to train me as a puppy until I learned where her snackie pocket was. I was very smart pup you know. Why do the sit and stuff she wanted me to do when I can just pick her snackie pocket for free. Then, she taught me about delayed gratification. That was not a happy day.

Hope the snackie pocket licks were a good one.

HH and The Boys said...

Wow... those duds are the best. Love them.

pawhugs, Max

Jasper + Amy said...

OMG, I LOVE THEM!!!

Sorry for the shouting but they are SO CUTE!! I can't wait to try them on Jasper!! I hope they look as good on him as they do on Baxter:) Thank you so much, your work is just remarkable & I have a feeling I'm going to be ordering from you again fairly soon:) Should I just sign my paychecks over to you??? :)

Jane said...

Baxter, you are such a cute model when you are showing us fancy duds.

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee i hear dat sasha! :)

thank u max! i hope u r having a wonderful day!

thank u miss amy n mom says they will look even better on Jasper because it will go super with his colors! :) :)

thank u miss jane! do u have a doxie? :)

Kyley and Ammo the Dachshund said...

Oh I love both of these! So cute!

Doxie Rod said...

one thing i love almost as much as doxies are OWLS!!! do you sell these?

Jane said...

Yes Baxter, my doxie is a black and tan smooth tweenie named Oscar. He just turned six years old last month.
He likes me to tell him about all the adventures you post on your blog.
Thanks for asking! :)

kalyxcorn said...

thank u ammo n miss kyley!

hi doxie rod! my mom makes them custom so yes she does! this one was with fabric that miss amy found on etsy. if u r interested there is info on the right sidebar so u can convo me anytime :)

ooooh miss jane! he is only a year and some older than me. i wish i could meet him! :) :)