Friday, November 11, 2011

etsy fresh: brought 2 u by baxter n duk duk

Hee hee, ever wonder what happens when a lucha obsessed little doxie and his toyfriend duk are given free reign to make whatever paper goodies they want? A protection magnet, to ward off evil and unhappiness wherever it is posted.  A curly moustachioed nod to movember, also known as wishful thinking.  A pooches gracias thank you card, because a good luchador should not only be feared, he must be well mannered.  And of course, invitations to rumble, perfect for inviting friends to the next doxie backyard lucha throwdown.

hey everybuddy - me n duk duk hope u have a very mucha luchatastic weekend! :) :) 

4 comments:

Dachshund Nola said...

So cute! I love it
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Anonymous said...

oh, so cute Baxter! Can't wait to get your magnet on the frig!

Linda
Kirby's mom

Jasper + Amy said...

Oh & of course I just ordered!! :) I see another etsy order in my future... good job Baxter & dukduk!!

SassySashadoxie said...

Oh, my Baxter you are so cute in your mask. I bet the magnet will so keep the evil squirrels away from someone's cheese and frige snackies.