Thursday, November 3, 2011

gimme gimmme gimme gimme









ooo mom, what's dat?

well baby dog, it's a package for you from oski and miss elissa.









 









a package? for ME?
 oooo gimme gimme gimme gimme!

 baby dog, there is a card. i think you should read it first, don't you?














oh okay.  very pretty! (sniff sniff)  for baxter. 








 




 (snitch!)  
yep, it's mine!! let's open the present now, yes??

okay okay okay.  you can read it later. keep your fur on, little friend.






oooOOOOoooOOoooOOOOOooooooo! nobuddy has ever knitted me anything before!  me loves the color and texture and looky looKYYY - cowboy hat and boot buttons and my very own initial b!!! everything i could ever want! do u think miss elissa and oskie live inside my head, cuz how would they know how much i would love this?  mom, can u please hurry up and sew on the velcro like miss elissa said u could so i can wear it to school 2morrow? i know the safety pins are only temporary and i promise i will not wiggle so much so that way u can fit me properly. 

yes baby dog, but first what do u say?



thank u very much miss elissa and oski!  and even though i would be afraid of your brother and sister bcuz they are pugs and pugs make scary noises, thank u too joey n sissy!!! :) :) :) hey mom do u know where duk duk is? he so has gotta see me in this!! bye bye!! :)




12 comments:

Lisa said...

This really looks gorgeous! Baxter, I am really envious, do you think your friends might knit me such a nice sweater as well? ^^

Jasper + Amy said...

You look as handsome as ever in your new spiffy sweater, Baxter!! I'll bet it will help keep you warm like George does:)

Jane said...

Baxter I have to agree that the color looks great on you and the little cowboy details are too cute.
You received a very nice gift from your friends. Oscar also approves.
:)

Lovable Lily said...

Oh Baxter, you are so very handsome in your new sweater. Your friends did a great job on it. Is duk duk jealous yet?

Alicia said...

Baxter, you resemble a model out of the Anthropologie catalog. As Billy Crystal's Fernando would say, "You look Marvelous!"

Keren Hening said...

"Dat is sooooo kewl! An' I dunno 'bout doz puggies, 'cause dey got googly eyes. What'z up wif DAT?"

Guinness

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here. That new outfit is so stylin. Beats my yucky grey winter coat. I hate it, but it does keeps me warm when it snows. I bets that will keep you really warm while you lay by George.

Pretty Nelli said...

ooh, that sweater is sooo cool. my mom made me one too but it is just an ordinary kind of sweater - "practical" says my mom... practical is boooring...

firstyouleap said...

wow! I love the back where it is shaped to get the back end of the boy! Miss Elissa is there a patter for this beautiful creation?!?!?!?

pugfish said...

Mom says you look stunning!! We are so glad it fits we so worried!!Giddyup cowboy!!

HH and The Boys said...

I didn't get around yesterday... What a great sweater, pal. It looks super on you.

pawhugs, Max

Anonymous said...

Baxter,
U look wonderful. Livin" here in Arizonie I love the cowboy touches. Does your friend have an Etsy shop. Not to take away from your Mom but just wonderin".
Keep warm little boy. It is chilly here for Arizona. Temps in the 60's, real unusual. Record breaking. Should be 80. Nice to have the air conditioner off for a few days though. Took Ali on her "walk" last night. Zipped up nice and warn in my sweatshirt next to my heart where she should be at 17 years of age. She loves to sniff the air and meet and greet. My babygirl Ali.

Marene&Ali