Monday, November 21, 2011

guest photographer

dear diary,
u remember my friend madwilly, right? well guess what, she is visiting us and brought her new totally cool camera with her! and yeah u know it,  in between helping with the mulch n all yesterday, she took pictures of me and she was kind enough to share them with me so i could share with u! i am so grateful that methinks i will make her a monkey chow milkshake and bring it 2 her for breakfast!

well diary, today 2day is going 2 be super fun fun bcuz s me n chocobot n duk duk n lil pink puppy r all going 2 start writing our letters 2 santa.  i hope your day will be just as swell!!

toodley-doo!
b. :)


7 comments:

docsdox said...

WOW! nice picture! dad asks what kinda camera it was?

what choo asking santa for?

-ramsay

Dachshund Nola said...

What an amazing picture! You look adorable, as usual. Whatcha gonna ask for Christmas?
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

Keren Hening said...

Hey!! u didn't finnish ur dinner!!!

kalyxcorn said...

ramsay, methinks it is a canon rebel of some sort!

hee hee, nola n ramsay, me still working on my list so i will letchoo know!

yeah u know miss keren that it didn't stay that way 4 long in real life! :) :)

SassySashadoxie said...

Sasha here. Wow, guest photo taker must have been fun. But, you know your green bowl there with the two kibbles in it is just like my red bowl, but minus the kibbles cause I ate mine already. Well, paw wave at you.

HH and The Boys said...

I hope we get to see all the pictures..... Today's picture is good. Did she take it....?

pawhugs, Max

willy mina said...

the camera is a canon rebel t2i! & thank you!!! :) -madwilly