Wednesday, December 7, 2011

backyard bliss

With temps yesterday in the low 70s, it's hard to believe it's December, much less winter or Santa season really.  But that hardly mattered to the little kielbasa, who happily dug in the sun warmed dirt  and sniffed and snorted his afternoon away til finally it was bath time.

hee hee, mom, u know it's a good thing santa parks his sleigh on the roof otherwise he might need a tow truck to get out of the giant hole i dug today!

So true, baby dog. Now hold still so u don't get shampoo in your eyes.


okey dokey!! :)



8 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Jasper & I were wishing for your kind of weather yesterday, Baxter. :) But then we got some snowflakes here this morning & it made me really excited for winter!! They didn't stick to the ground but it sure was pretty to watch!! :)

Jasper says he's sorry you had to get a bath :(

Bludog said...

It's cold here Baxter, but the GSheps have their furry coats, and I have all my coats and duds. Plus, mom carries me, and she lets me sit on the heated seat in the car.

Love,

Molly

Jeanne said...

Awww, Baxter! Are those little gray eyebrow hairs I see, or do you just have bits of dirt and roots on your handsome face?

kalyxcorn said...

oooh snow! jasper u r so luckee! i hope u get to hunt in it - u can find some very good things!! :)

hee hee, and molly, mom told me u even get to eat at the dinner table. methinks i could be cute doing that too but for some reason mom still will not let me!!

miss jeanne, mom says yes can u believe it?? i say if it gets me more snackies, color me gray!! :)

Lovable Lily said...

Good job Baxter! I think you were trying to search for Santa in that hole. Mommy said he comes down the chimney so now I'm really confused.

Hugs, Lily Belle

Dachshund Nola said...

Oh Baxter, looks like fun! It's warm where I live too, I wish so bad for snow
Dachshund Nola

A MilShelb Mom said...

We do love to stick our nose in the dirt, too!
~Milly and Shelby

HH and The Boys said...

I'm not so much into digging holes, but you do make it look like fun..

pawhugs, max