Monday, December 5, 2011

break time

dear diary,
well wouldn'tchoo know it's a lot of work doing research to come up with a new christmas list for santa and so yesterday i took a break and went for a nice walkie with mom n dad.  which was really good bcuz it reminded me of a few things i forgot to add 2 my list.  which turned out to be sorta bad because when i finally finished my list i counted a hundred things and me n duk duk thought that seemed like a lot and now i gotta cut like a couple and u know u really can't ask for things like a scooby doo mystery magic fun fun and scary noises bouncy castle and not also ask for the fred's glow in the dark bounce n spark four in one jumping booties and the breakaway tag team velma n daphne anti gravity musical space helmets and the scrappy doo electric air pump n dump and the special shaggy bouncy bounce fruity rollup barf bags, can u?  not to mention all the batteries i will need 2 power everything.  or the earplugs that mom says she needs.  so u can see diary i still have my work cut out for me. which is why all i really have to turn in today for my report on the great white winter snowy owl will be my tushie picture from yesterday cuz nobuddy had time to write anything.  only i still think i will do fine bcuz i am planning to also bring teacher a monkey chow milkshake so please do not worry for me.

anyhoo diary, i hope u r having a wonderful monday!

toodley-doo,
b. :)

4 comments:

Bludog said...

I wonder if my teacher will 5 pages of text, 60 references and a monkey chow milkshake in place of my 25 page term paper due Wednesday. Hmmmmm??

Dachshund Nola said...

Sounds like you've been busy! Great picture BTW
Kisses and Tail Wags,
Dachshund Nola

kalyxcorn said...

miss bludog, me thinks u should totally try! :)

thank u dachshund nola. i hope u had a wonderful weekend!! :)

HH and The Boys said...

I think you should just go with the list of 100... Santa can make his own revisions, but he should see the list so he doesn't miss even one possibility.

Good luck with that.

pawhugs, max