Saturday, January 14, 2012

dapper doxie dud: the midnight sky





Hey everybuddy it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter reporting to you today about the goodies my mom finished yesterday for my friend Pinto. As u can see, Pinto is a very cool piebald and yeah u guessed it, he is actually close to my size, which is why I can actually model the dud my mom made for him.  I like to call this one the midnight sky, because the dyed corduroy my mom made and used reminds me of yeah u guessed it again, the midnight sky.  Only on this night the moon is full which is why you see glints of swirly lights and darks on the fabric and asymmetrical silk necktie embellishment  and of course, the vintage watch movement full moon!







Hee hee, oh yeah, did I also mention Pinto ordered up an Elmer Fudd Flapjack too? And yeah I can fit that too so here I am wearing it!  I am so very excited for Pinto because me n duk duk are going to take the pedal car today and drop it off at the post office and then he will have it in no time. 

Next up on the crafty list? My mom says the fabulous Penny's dud, and then after that she will be working on a ton of fit models so if u have been waiting patiently, thank u and know that I will be helping mom with everything these next couple to three weeks so stay tuned!

I am Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very delightful and foofie filled Saturday!! :)

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Ooooh, me likey dat! Love the colors!

melinda said...

I love Pinto, his name is perfect! Gunther and Gingi are anxiously awaiting their turn for some fabulous duds!

Cassie said...

You're an awesome model, Baxter! Tucker is anxiously awaiting his fit model and Daisy is busy growing to being full size so she, too, can have a wonderful dud!! Here's wishing you a foofie filled Saturday.

3 doxies said...

What up B? Your mom's duds still amaze me everytime I ses a new one. Love da watch button.
Glad you gots your bling outta your butt...it was kinda cool though:)

Puddles

SassySashadoxie said...

Wow, what a fashion hound you are baxter. Can you convince my girl Sasha to put on some duds. She seems to think nakey is the way to be. Sasha's Mommy. Sasha is rolling her eyes at me as I type this. heehee.

Lovable Lily said...

That Pinto is sure one lucky d-o-g-g-i-e to be wearing one of your Mommy's beautiful creations!

Hope you had a great time going to the post office in your pedal car.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

P.S. If you talk to Nola, please tell her that Mommy can't post comments on her blog for some reason. Thanks B!

Doxie Rod said...

another great harness! i love all your creations, you are really talented.

Lorenza said...

Pinto is adorable!
He is going to love his dud!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Dachshund Nola said...

Ohh I LOVE that hat!
Dachshund Nola