Wednesday, February 1, 2012

little kielBasa




dear diary,
yesterday i went on a field trip with my school and guess what - i found a b that's bigger than me!! i cannot wait to ask mom if we can paint the same b on our driveway at home bcuz u know, it would b so cool! 

anyhoo, i must go now bcuz me n duk duk are supposed to work on a joint video project for music class and right now we are down to one computer on account of lil pink puppy spilling chocobot's glitter all over the keyboard and fritzing it out.  wish us luck cuz we will have 2 take turns and u know how good duk duk is at sharing!

toodley-doo!
b. :)
 

5 comments:

Alicia said...

Just sat down with a cup of coffee, and listening to Oskar happily munching his kibble, and clicked on this picture. How happy...and the "B" reminds me that I should get some Breakfast! "B" is a very useful letter indeed Baxter!

Bludog said...

Yes, aaaahhhhh, my little dose of happy in stressful morning.

Jasper + Amy said...

That's a really cool "B", but not as cool as the B standing on it!! Happy Wednesday Baxter:)

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee i like b! i hope your breakfast was tasty miss alicia!!

oooh, it sounds like somebuddy needs an ear rub miss bludog!! :) :)

happy wednesday jasper!! :) :)

SassySashadoxie said...

That is one big B. But, I sure do know glitter is hard to get out of a keyboard. Mommy sometimes drops some from the cards she makes. She has to get that can of air stuff and blow and blow it so much to get it out. Occasionally she will find some of my cookie crumbs in there. I tells her it is just Squirrels framing me again. But, she don't believes me.

Hope the music project goes better than the book reports. :) Sasha.