Tuesday, April 17, 2012

solar powered


By the time I was ready to consider cutting down the memory foam mattress I bought to fit into Baxter's zippy trailer, it was too late.  Somepuppy of the sausage persuasion got to it before I could, and there he was, sleeping ever so soundly as his little loafy body soaked in the warm afternoon sun. 

please hold my calls, wontchoo mom? and tell duk duk we will start studying again just as soon as the sun goes down, okay? it is time to recharge my batteries!! :)


5 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Nothing like a weenie roasting in the afternoon sun...

Hugs & kisses to you Baxter!!

Anonymous said...

I think I will join you . . .
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz


- Hildy

Agnes B. Bullock said...

Maybe this mattress will help with his neck and back problems!

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee can u hear me sizzle miss amy n jasper? :)

yes it was a very nice nap. i hope u had a wonderful one too hildy!

hee hee well u never know miss agnes. mom says she is not sure what i really like because i like to lie down everywhere on everything!! :)

Lorenza said...

The studies can wait!
Enjoy your sunny nap!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza