Thursday, May 17, 2012

daily agenda

...and after we look for strawberries and tomatoes in my pots on the deck, we can walkie to the creek and while we are there we could have a picnic and look for bunnies and then we can come back home and open the windows to bark at the people walking by and then dad can join us for our evening walkie and of course we will have dinner and then i will sleep with u on the sofa and if i am lucky i might get another snackie and then we will brush my teeth and then we all will go to bed!

- baxter, 5.4 years old,  bright eyed and perky eared, and even not when asked, always ready with an idea on how we should spend our day. :)



8 comments:

Pinky's Victory said...

You must look at him EVERY day and say "My God, what would I do without you?" Then get all weepy because you can't believe he's yours and how can something SO damn adorable actually exist and why can't he live FOREVER?? I have one of those, too, but he's a kitty and tugs at my heart constantly!

Bludog said...

That is Mr. BrightEyez for sure! Every morning, when I look over, there's little Molly - all bright eyed and waiting for me to get up and carry her down for her morning snackie...

Jane said...

Baxter, that sounds like a great plan for the day!

Anonymous said...

wow,that seems to be a well panned day!
have fun,little baxter
anni,foxbrothermomma

Jasper + Amy said...

Baxter, you sure do take some of the most handsome-mest pics ever!! You are just so cute I want to give you a kiss right on your nose!!

Miss Amy

*note from Jasper - sorry B, my mom has been really lovey dovey lately.*

Alicia said...

Squeee! Big sloppy kisses to you Baxter!

Kerri said...

That white chinny-chin-chin makes me sad!

Lorenza said...

Sure you have very well planned your day!
Enjoy it!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza