Monday, May 7, 2012

eat stink dog duk




Hey everybuddy, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today about the weenie roast & adoption festival this past Saturday, which I didn't know was even happening til after me n duk duk set up our Stinko de Mayo Stinkebration.  So my first ever visit to the weenie roast was brief but very fun all the same because as you might imagine there was still plenty of stink to enjoy.  And I found a giant tray of what I think was weenie soup that totally wished I could have enjoyed too but mom said I had to choose between it or Stinko de Mayo so I told my tummy sorry and moved on bcuz I heard my friend Miss Mandy from The Green Olive Pet Company might be there and I wanted to say hi before we ran out of time.








Anyhoo, this is me, excited and happy to be standing line for what I thought was the Poopley's Believe It or Not Giant Poopie Snakes of the World exhibit.  Bcuz u know, shouldn't every weenie festival have that?















But, just like the fella behind me, I was very disappointed to find out it was only a line for buying tee shirts.  The tees were cool and my dad bought one but still, u know.  Giant Poopie Snakes of the World Exhibit...







Lucky for me I did not have to stay disappointed for very long because even though I never did run into Miss Mandy,  I ran into the giant box of kibble samples that Miss Mandy left for everybuddy and I got to take one.  I have not tried it yet but before u fall over in disbelief let me tell u where mom and dad took me next. 











YESSSsss, strawberries! And the best part? We really did not have to pick them bcuz the strawberry farm already had picked ones u could buy so while I stayed in the car with my dad, mom got us a gimungous flat and next thing u know we were all headed back home and yeah you know I had to rest up on the ride back because not only were we going to raise a lot of stink once I got home, but there was going to be lucha and everything. 




This is Baxter your roving rover reporter hoping you had just as wonderful a weekend! :)

7 comments:

Cassie said...

What a good day for you, Baxter! What kind of car seat do you have? It looks nifty AND comfy.

Alicia said...

Yes, an excellent day for you and the family Baxter! You musta really needed a nap after all that...

Love your vest, but could your mom show a close up of the details? The colors look great...my favorites!

firstyouleap said...

I just love your smooshable, kissable sleepy face! Thank you for hosting such a wonderful event on Saturday, I have continued to celebrate by finding more stinkies to roll in!
We need to see what you mum does with all of those strawberries.....
Teagan and Melinda

Anonymous said...

Thanks for you reporting!
You're a good newsman!!

Looks like you all had lots of fun for a good cause.

Hugs

- Hildy

Jane said...

A very fun day indeed I would say Baxter. :)

HELLO! said...

What a Weinerful day!! Baxter you have great reporting skills! It looks like you wore yourself out but worth it! ~Weinerful Gang~

kalyxcorn said...

well miss cassie, it is a snoozer lookout 2, complete with under drawer to store my snackies and other necessities (mostly snackies, but for some reason mom keeps towels in there too). my mom made the cover blankie quilt thingy for it from a throw bcuz u know, who wants to sleep on faux sheepy when it is warm out? :)

o sure miss alicia - today it is cloudy and not good at all for pictures but me will put it on the todo list. :)

thank u teagan! so far my dad has been putting them in his yogurt in the morning but mom says they have been macerating nicely and they they could use it on shortcake or sumptin soon! i say, where is my serving please? :)

u r very welcome and thank u hildy n miss jane and the wienerful gang!! :) :)