Wednesday, May 9, 2012

rapoopzel rapoopzel, let out your mighty bark




















Especially now that tiny chumley doesn't have the elevated assistance of a kitty perch, I often catch passers by looking quizzically at our house when they first hear the little kielbasa barking at them from high up in his tower.  Squinting as they peer around, wondering who the mister noisy is, and often times giving up as they continue walking out of range.   And giving the little kielbasa full satisfaction of a job well done.

mom! didjoo see how i scared them off?  do u think it was my pearly white fangs or my super big hackles or my barking that did it??

Hmmmmmm.  Well, baby dog, maybe it was all three.  :)
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

huch,i see a scary , black nose looking off that window.
this is surely a really big,scary dog up there.
there will never be robbery in your house,i think
good job,baxter
anni

3 doxies said...

Hehehehehe...Baxter I applaude you furs a job well done! I is clappin, can you sees me clappin'?

Dat happens here and I can heres da walkers say..."that's the house with the crazy dogs."

Puddles

Alicia said...

There is something very Monty Python-ish about this.

K9 Katastrophie said...

Heehee! I see you!

Licks,
Ruthie

Jasper + Amy said...

Peek-a-boo, I see you!!

It's not the size of the dog, but the size of the bark that counts!!

*Jasper

Whit said...

Haha! That is an adorable picture and a vantage point every short-stack dachshund needs!

AMY ANN said...

What a cute picture. I almost didn't see him.