Saturday, June 23, 2012

five

So, I've hit my Must Take Action or Risk Operational Computer Kaflooeyblooey limit oh, at least three times now. Once when I only had 30GBs of remaining free hard drive space, again when I reset my abitrary limit to 10 GBs because, well things seemed to still be working fine, and now, when I have less that 5GBs of free space left. And, well, I could easily fill that up in a week or less if I'm not careful.  I really shouldn't push my luck, should I?  So yesterday and this weekend, I will be taking a break from creating new pictures as best I can, and scrubbing my photo files before they are offloaded on an external hard drive and perhaps into cyber space (what do u use?).  Which means today, we go back into the file vaults of 2010, when there was hardly a gray hair on somepuppy's little chinny chin chin, and his bright pink tongue was as long as it ever was.

o i remember that car ridey mom! it was near the end of 2010 and u gave me a snackie and it was dee-licious!

um, mom, may i please have another snackie now? :) :)




4 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Oh no! Not the dreaded You've Run Outta Room message...

Check out the Western Digital 2TB external drives. You don't want to lose any of those beautiful pictures of yours.

Hugs,
Lily Belle

Lorenza said...

It is important to keep all your pictures safe!
Pawesome tongue picture!
Happy Saturday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee, thank u for the info lily belle. mom says she has to clean up her hard drive before she can transfer it. so many pictures she was too lazy to delete before!

hello lorenza!! :)

Teddy said...

I got that "exceeded your free limit) from Google (picasa storgage) and now they want more money. We had a $5 account but they changed the rates. Not sure what to do. We don't store any on google mail. Can we delete soem photos from Picasa without deleting from our blog? I'm not too good at this.