Friday, August 31, 2012

etsy fresh: it's beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Well hello, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today on a very unususal but very welcome arrival to my house - Christmas! You see some of the goodies I have been helping my mom work on have finally arrived from the printers and yep u guessed it, I am very happy to show you two new additions to my collection of Christmas cards on Etsy this year.  Do you want to see?

This is the tidings of comfort and joy card.  I think it will be good for everybuddy, but especially those who u know, need or want to send comfort and joy this year.  And it is red and for some reason, there do not seem to be a lot of lovely red Christmas cards out there, especially ones with dachshunds on them done in a fresh modern and simple way :)



Hee hee hee, and this is me, enjoying the merry in merry christmas and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas to All, and to all a good night! I like this card too because it is you know, Christmas without being too Christmas and the colors are super cool.  And who can resist santa's little doxie with a red nose enjoying his megasaurus rawhide bone after a long night of delivering presents? :)



And last but not least, ta daah -  it's baaaaack, and all new for 2013 - the tiny chumley tiny budgety desk calendar!  I asked mom if we could get an early start and make then now because really September will just fly by and so will October and next thing u know, it will be Thanksgiving and then there will be only two weeks before Christmas and who knows how busy the post office will be especially if u live far away and why worry when you can just get yours now and put it in a safe place and even have time to get more if you decide to give away or keep the one you get now ? 




Well my friends, I hope you enjoyed my report on what's new in my mom's etsy shop and sadly I must get ready to go to my Differential Equations for Dachshunds Class but if anybuddy has the time, can you please let me know if u think golden poopie snakes or glittered gummy worms would look better on our new Christmas tree?  Or maybe both if done u know, tastefully?  This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very merry weekend! :)


PS - listing the 5 packs are on my mom's todo list but if you are looking for quantities larger than one, please feel free to etsy convo and i will help u! :)

4 comments:

Heidi + Gretchen's Dad said...

Go with the Gummi worms, Baxter.

kalyxcorn said...

thank u heidi and gretchen's dad - i think the golden poopie snakes would do much better as gifts under the tree, dontchoo? :)

Jane said...

Baxter, you seem really excited about Christmas. I like your new cards.

Jeanne said...

Poe votes for gummy snakes on the tree. Golden poopie snakes would make a great stocking stuffer for duk duk, don't you think?