Saturday, August 4, 2012

the hungry games: wet food vs watermelon best 2 of 3results

Why hello friends, it's me, Baxter your roving reporter reporting to you today on the results of my very difficult test, wet food versus watermelon.  And ta-da - can you believe there was the upset of the century in round one because - did u guess it? - watermelon beat wet food!!  I could not believe it either, which is why my tummy wanted to do best 2 out of 3.  And how yep, wet food finally won the day no matter what side it was on.  Although the watermelon appetizer was very nice, I must say.


 

Anyhoo,  I hope you enjoyed finding out the results from today's hungry game and hope that u might try it too.  Who knows, maybe you might just pick a watermelon appetizer too!


This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a super Saturday!! :)

2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Darn it all, I was wrong again ~ So what else is new!

I'm beginning to wonder Baxter if I will EVER figure your belly out!!

Hugs,
Lily Belle

kalyxcorn said...

sorry lily belle! i do not always know either - my tummy loves everything!! :)