Sunday, September 23, 2012

dapper doxie duds: sporty spice monkey

Hello friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today about  - yep u guessed it -  another happy dud my mom just finished!  This dud is for my smooth red friend Donut, who needed an everyday dud that was sporty and girly but not too girly.  And so ta-daaaa - here it is - Donut's dud, which I like to call the sporty spice monkey because not only does it have the sporty outdoor material but it also has happy purpley cotton plaid and some girly velvet piping - and a super cool monkey charm that Donut picked because her nickname is monkey!  Total girl power, right?







And in a pinch,  Donut's dud also makes a wonderful hat for when it rains - although I hope it doesn't rain today because me n lil pink puppy totally want to do another tea party with the little misses.

Anyhoo, that is my report for today and I hope you like it and Donut's dud very much.  This is Baxter your roving rover reporter - and lil pink puppy -  wishing you a very happy Sunday! :)

1 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Donut is sure gonna be surprised Baxter! That super duper harness is absolutely beautiful and we LOVE the colors too! Your Mommy deserves an extra treat or two for that good job!

You and lil pink puppy did a most excellent job also as models.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin