Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's time to play Which one of these things are not like the other?











Hey everybuddy, it's me, Baxter, and it's time to play "Which one of these things are not like the others?"  Are you ready?





doo dee doo doo, doo doo doo, doo dee doo doo doot dee dee dooty doo doo!









Ding ding! Time's up! And ladies and gentlemen, if you guessed my friend Hayley on the very left is not like the rest of us, you win today's poopie snake prize - cuz she is a stinky go-stand-over-there girl and my friend Harley standing here next to me? Well, he and I are boys - stinky ones,  but in the good stink sort of way like I know u already know what I mean.  Although Hayley isn't too stinky for a girl which is a good thing considering Hayley is Harley's sister. :)


Well, that's it for today because it is time to go outside and play with my new friends. I hope u have a wonderful day because I know I will! :)

  

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Baxter! You always put a smile on my face!

Miss Linda
(and Kirby too!)

Jasper + Amy said...

Just when I think you can't get any cuter, Baxter, you prove me wrong!! I hope you are having lots of fun today with your new friends!!

Hannalei said...

:) "a stinky go stand over there" had me laughing! :)

Looks like you're having fun with friends. :)

XoXo's
Sarah & le Weens
http://doxiejibberish.blogspot.com/

Lovable Lily said...

Dang it all Baxter, I never get any of your test's right! Who would have guessed that she was a sinky girl....

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

kalyxcorn said...

hee hee u r welcome miss linda and kirby!

i did miss amy! so much i am only now getting to comments - sorry for such a late response! :)

hee hee, a boy has to be careful u know. girls have stink cooties. :)

sorry lily belle n muffin! maybe if i said their names up front but then it would have been too easy!! :)