Sunday, March 3, 2013

i love saturdays :)




The paths less travelled by have always yielded interesting opportunities for the little kielbasa, and our walkies yesterday afternoon were as intriguing as they ever were, with plenty of dogs to bark at, giant and mysterious holes to peer into, and pretty spring flowers to sniff.  And even clucky chickens to pluck at the strings of  his inner wolf.







hee hee, mom, i really appreciated u and dad taking me on our new adventure, but just so u know, well, my tummy wants me to tell u that sometimes, good ol adventures, like say, u know how we ended our walkie by driving to the gelato place? well they are wonderful too! :) :)



2 comments:

Lorenza said...

Wow!
Super duper walkie!
And with the best finish!
Yummilicious!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

kalyxcorn said...

hello my friend! I hope u r doing very well, lorenza!! :)