Saturday, April 20, 2013

etsy fresh: mixed litter of happy etched & torch fired enamel copper doxies on oxidized sterling chain :)


Hooray, just in time for Mother's Day!  Sometime this weekend I promise I'll be loading the happy litter of doxie necklaces I just finished to the kalyxcraftopia Etsy shop, but I couldn't wait to share a picture of the finished little goodies.


Tiny chumley, of course, was a super helper in his own way,  keeping me company when he could this week, except for the times when, well, he couldn't...






















gee, mom,  i know i said i really wanted to keep you company when it would be safe to do so while you are here in the garage, but, well, now thatchoo gave me a busy bone, may i please go inside now?  i think i would enjoy this much more if i do not have to worry about the hawks and crows stealing it from me :) :)





















1 comments:

Katie said...

Baxter, I am pretty sure I could singlehandedly keep your mom in business with all this amazing wiener dog stuff!