Wednesday, June 19, 2013

i will kiss u when u get back home



Tiny little pinned back perturbed ears will be my send off today, a sure sign that a certain little wiener boy isn't very happy at the prospect of his mom leaving him home with his dad while she goes off for a a few days to visit with Auntie Robin.  I can hardly blame him, for though my trip is sure to be fun, I know I will miss my tiny and big boyfriends too.  ♥









sorry mom, no can do with the goodbye bye-byes.  i will kiss u when u get back home.
 


















2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We agree Baxter, save all your kisses for when Mom comes back home. Maybe that will make her come home faster.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Jane said...

Oh Baxter, I don't like hearing that Mom had to leave you but I bet you and Dad and Duk Duk and friends will find something fun to do every day.