Monday, August 5, 2013

the road to acceptance is paved in cuteness :)










hey, what are we doing here? i was dreaming about chasing bunnies and everything!

























 oooh! i smell rawhide!! 
are we maybe celebrating my birthday 
super duperty early? :) :)












well, how about we just pretend that whatever it is u want to do to me has already happened and we can skip to the part where i get my snackie?
























sigh..okay fine. you can do them,
 but do not expect me to watchy watch!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Tilly and Percy hate the dremel as well, but they do like when we let them lick a cheese stick whilst they get their mani/pedis!!

Lovable Lily said...

We hope the snackie was a good one Baxter! At least your Mom has the COURAGE to do your nails. My Mommy can't even watch!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

kalyxcorn said...

sigh. miss cassie, i have to wait til AFTER!!

lilybelle it is not too bad when u dremel. :)