Friday, September 27, 2013

etsy fresh: tiny chumley 2014 happy budgety desk calendar


Extra! Extra! Poop all about it! Hee hee, hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today about my super duper new desk calendar that I just helped put in my mom's etsy shop.  Yup, it's all brand new for 2014, and I thought I would tell you about it now because the sooner u get it, the sooner you'll have it, right?  And it will mean less stuff for u and me both to worry about, like if it will get there in time or if mom runs out.  You know, stuff that always happens if u wait too long.  And believe me, I know all about that.  Only lucky for you, you do not have to write a walrus report. Still.



Anyhoo, if u promise not to peek already, because some people like to plan early and get the pick of the pick, tomorrow I will show you a few other holiday goodies that I put into the shop. And one of them in particular was designed especially by me and duk duk. I wonder if you will be able to guess which one.

Well okey dokey that is all for today.  Except for all the stuff I will be doing on the instygram and facebooky and tweety tweets.  And pinterest.  Oh, and I guess school work too.  Smell u later my friends!  This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a happy Friday and a wonderful weekend!! :) :)

ps - if the links did not work, u can clicky clicky here for calendar calendar --> https://www.etsy.com/listing/163941625/dachshund-desk-calendar-2014-tiny


0 comments: