Thursday, September 12, 2013

little presence


 Hey, it's me Baxter, your roving rover reporter. We interrupt our Littles series where currently me and duk duk have turned ourselves into wood so that we can skip school and avoid having to finish our third revision (some might argue actual first proper version..heyyyy) of their walrus report to read you some very important news from my mom, which I will read to you in its entirety...
 
"Tiny chumley and I have given ourselves permission to stray from our self imposed morning daily blogging deadlines these next couple of weeks again, hopeful that we are that we can make a significant dent in the list of all the things we need and want to make.  So fear not, my friends, if our blog doesn't post at its usual time, or if we skip a day or two here and there.  And know that hopefully soon, there will be lots to ooh and ahh over :)"
 
Phew,  at least she did not find out about the skipping school part! Okay my friends, I will talk to you again soon. This is Baxter your roving rover reporter, wishing you a thoroughly thoughtful Thursday!! :)
 
 



2 comments:

Taffy said...

Baxter, I know you will be a great help to your mom. If you're not here I will miss you but I understand too.

Lovable Lily said...

We totally understand how busy your Mom is. We see she's making new boxes :)

Keep us posted on IG!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin