Thursday, October 31, 2013

antici..







gee duk duk, now that we are home from school,  it sure stinks that we have to wait until it is dark before we can go trick or treating.












 

 i mean, who even made up that rule? if u n me were in charge of trick or treating, u can bet it would start first thing in the morning and last all day. maybe two days even, and we would get so many gummy worms that  swedish fish would jump right into our treat wagon without even trying.











 
what's that duk duk? yeah, it is too bad chocobot n lulu the tiger n lil pink puppy all drew the short straws and have to stay home and help mom n dad pass out candy. but at least me and u can go out and we can collect enough candy for all of us!  
 



















(sigh)  lemme get up and see what time it is now. what? three o seventy clock?  sheesh that's like a whole nother four nine and gazillion seconds to go...














mooooom -  r u sure we cannot go trick or treating yet??



(hee hee, Happy Halloween my friends - may be poop be with u!! ) :)



15 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWESOME COSTUME BAXTER!
Thank you for making me smile ;)

Anonymous said...

Been waiting all day for this. It was worth it!

10 out of 10 gummy worm salute!

Tammy said...

Oh my! Just so adorable. You will be getting lots of treats!

Lisa Stock said...

LOVE IT B man! And very happy to see your ears will be warm this evening. Just remember, no raisins or chocolate cutie pie ♥

Lizzy said...

Baxter, you make me laugh a lot. I think I love you and your friends. Happy Halloween

Kyley and Ammo the Dachshund said...

Love your costume Baxter! Happy Halloweenie!

Leah-Arielle said...

Amazing costume Baxter!

Lovable Lily said...

Excellent costume Baxter!! We too have been waiting all day and we gotta say it far exceeds all our expectations. Your Mom is amazing!!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Heidi + Gretchen's Dad said...

Heidi says Lelia, Gretchen say Amadala.

Unknown said...

Baxter, you look amazing! Happy Halloween!

Jane said...

Baxter, I love your costume and duk duk's too.

Anonymous said...

You have The Best Costume! I'm sure you're getting lots of treats =)

Anonymous said...

Omd
The cutest lea ever!
I would give you all my gummiworms and any other treat you want too!
I hope you had fun
Hugs,anni,the foxbrothermomma

ShellePenn said...

I am in LOVE!!! :)

Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaha! This is paws down the best costume I have ever seen! Your Mom has to be the most cleverest human on the planet!!! Omg, thanks so much for the laugh this morning. I can't wait to share this amazing creation with my buds.

xoxo
Dawn and Wishy