Thursday, November 28, 2013

happy thanksgiving :)

dear diary,
I am sorry I have not written u every day like I normally do but it is because I have had so many visitors lately and even now that I have been very busy. and it is why I am writing u today on thanksgiving because not only am I thankful for my family but for friends like u . and so I am giving u thanks. and I am going to start the monkey chow stuffing now so if u want any please let me know. :)

toodleydoo!
b.



ps if u have any leftover Turkey u want to give me, please freeze it and me and duk duk will pedal on over after the new year :). 

6 comments:

Jasper + Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Baxter!!

Heidi + Gretchen's Dad said...

All the best to you and your family and friends for Thanksgiving from your followers in Omaha, Heidi & Gretchen.

Lovable Lily said...

Happy Turkey Day Baxter!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Jane said...

Baxter, you are so sweet! Sambo and I wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving too!
Jane

Lisa Stock said...

Happy Thanksgiving Handsome to you are yours :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Baxter. We are very thankful for you and your incredibly talented family. Have a good one!

Marene&Penny