Saturday, November 23, 2013

tidings of wooty and glee: send happy :)

hello my friends it's me, Baxter your roving reporter! today I am playing with my friend Henry gumption but I thought I would take a moment to tell you about a few of the supercool holiday cards me and duk duk designed for my mom's kalyxcraftopia etsy shop.  

like this Princess Leia one, which we thought would be sure to put a smile even on the grinchiest of grumpy grumps.  and on the faces of nerdy nerds like us who might actually know where the quote on the front of the card is from, although u do not have to know because the message inside works for pretty much everybuddy. 



and then there is this Christmas card, which we thought would look cool on any buddy's mantel because it looks like art. 



and me and duk duk drew this story card because sometimes not everybuddy can get to sending out Christmas cards in time and well, we thought why not do a New Years card because then it can also double as a thank you card too! 



well my friends, judging by the smell methinks it is time for me to play guess whose foofie so I will close my report by saying if you would like to help spread the doxie holiday joy this season, u can find these cards and more holiday and Christmas cards in my mom's etsy shop just clicks click this link --> https://www.etsy.com/shop/kalyxcraftopia?section_id=10296785

and maybe while you are there you can pick up a super budgety super cute tiny chumley desk calendar for yourself or a friend, or look at the other sections of my shop for other nice gifty ideas by clicking here 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/kalyxcraftopia



my name is Baxter and I hope u have a stinkeriffic Saturday because I know I will! :)

1 comments:

Lisa Stock said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red nose one! I want that for a long couch picture. Your so handsome ♥