Sunday, November 10, 2013

tidings of wooty and glee: teeny tiny doxie treasure boxes :)

Why hello my friends, it's me, Baxter, your roving rover reporter, reporting to you today in the first installment my new reporting series, Tidings of Wooty and Glee, featuring the latest and greatest stuff that me and duk duk are helping put into my mom's etsy shop.  Like these here teeny tiny treasure boxes my mom finally finished, the last batch of the year and just in time for holiday gift giving!
And  guess what - this time, there boxes with doxies of all sorts of coat colors - dark dark ones and medium deep copper red ones and bright ones and speckledy ones even one that sort of has a wheateny gold color!

And, as if that isn't good news enough, guess what - teeny tiny treasure boxes are now available for
my international friends! In fact, me and duk duk decided that until we start posting the second litter, (hopefully soony soon!) the first litter of six will only be available internationally, to give my international friends a chance catch up and save on shipping and still get their packages in time for holiday gift giving.




Oh, and speaking of gifty sumptin sumptins, just so u know, mom will be working on necklaces and has been working on some very special ornaments so as always, stay tuney tuned to my future reports and dooty doots!! This is Baxter your roving rover reporter wishing you a very happy Sunday :) :)

5 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Whoot, Whoot!! We got our order in this morning! Mommy's sooooo excited!! Hope your Mom see's our special shipping notes.

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

Taffy said...

I can't wait to see what other things your mom comes up with.

Meredith said...

Oooh so beautiful! Please ask your mom if she can ship to South Africa next time Baxter. Our mom would love a treasure box

Love from Dex and Lilly

kalyxcorn said...

Hi Dex & Lilly - I just updated the shipping to include South Africa! :)

kalyxcorn said...

Hi Dex & Lilly - I just updated the shipping to include South Africa! :)