Friday, November 8, 2013

workers comp





Tiny chumley and I were busy working on teeny tiny treasure boxes yesterday, and although it will probably be a week or two before they are ready to find new homes, a certain little helper elf and his demanding tummy required at least partial payment for a job partially done :)

hee hee, mom, u know me and my tummy work on a pay as u go system.  it's in our contract! :)







(PS - hope to get the litter up in the next week or two so stay tuned :) )

2 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

Hi Baxter, it's Kim here (Lily & Muffin's Mom.) Would you please ask your Mom if I can pre-pay her for one of those beautiful treasure boxes. I really want to pick one up for a gift before they are all gone. Thanks!

Hugs,
Kim

kimberlypaschedag@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Kim - you and me both. Have been trying to get my hands on those since the first time. Maybe, Penny , Lily and Muffin can do a stealthy stealth and nab a couple.
I'm trying to see if Etsy can somehow do a warning when they are posted. Maybe I shouldn't give away any sneaky pete plans. Maybe there is a secret message in the post about when they will be available!
Shhhhh be very quiet. Baxter is that you barking? How about you bark my way when they hit the store?

Marene&Penny