Thursday, December 5, 2013

#getbusy wooty






heeyyy, duk duk quit shoving!  u know mom said we have read this letter before we can enjoy the wooty that came with it and shoving is only messing up my glasses so quit it or i will pound u and hide your gummy worms - which really are mine if i could prove it butchoo r so lucky mom tripped over my iphoney motion detector setup before it could catch u taking them from my super secret hiding spot that only u and chocobot know about and everybuddy knows chocobot likes glitter not gummy worms so do not even start or i will tell santa when we see him at the mall this weekend. 

okay, now where were we?

"hi baxter! maybe these treats will take some of the work out of 'diet-sizing.' we hope you enjoy, and let us know how you like them by sharing some pics with us @busytreats on twitter!..."

oops, my glasses fell off!  just put them over there duk duk will u? okay let's see...




















"...sincerely, the busy team"


hee hee hee, didjoo hear that, duk duk? our friends at busytreats saw on twitter how mom was cutting down my chewnolas with garden loppers to make them me sized and they sent us even more delicious snackies!   what a total score, and it is not even christmas yet or anything!!!!


well duk duk, i guess we have a very important job to do now, don't we?  mom, a little help please?
 

















 










hee hee, verdict? #twoyumsup

thank you my busytreats friends! next time #chewnolas? ima just hopin :)


3 comments:

Lisa Stock said...

I could watch these videos on your bloggy post for hours! You looked like you were in heaven! But you didnt share any with "duk duk" and he quit shoving. Its nice to see the rest of the world is falling in love with you too ♥

Taffy said...

B, I love Chewnola. I eat all the 'nola off before I ever start the chewing part.

Jasper + Amy said...

Oh B, I got some of those small busy bones for Jasper & I still cut them in half for him. :)