Wednesday, January 15, 2014

etsy fresh: meet me at the intersection of cuteness and awesome


Hee hee hee, it's been busy here in the real world, what with my having rather spontaneously decided my studio needed a reorg which started an ongoing trip to can't-make-a thing-now-messyville, but lucky for me, tiny chumley and his toyfriend duk duk have been managing the etsy shop just fine without me.  Even managing to make a few new happy paper goodies to put in the shop, featuring a certain little imaginative four legged boy and his wookie dukfriend.  And his bodacious princess buns, of course. 



Enjoy them all by clicking here --> http://etsy.me/1iOVP2A, or individually, by clicking on the desired links below :)

Valentines Day / Love

Birthday

Sorry Apology

Thank you (for being there)

Life Day (holiday)


hee hee hee, send happy my friends and happy hump day! toodley doo - b. :)

0 comments: