Tuesday, February 25, 2014

rrrAWWrr means hello my friend :)



Today a peekypoo at the things that will be keeping me and the little kielbasa busy this week.  Finishing brooches like this one from this past weekend's class, making progress on some experimental wienery goodies I've posted a peek or two previously on Instagram and Facebook...













    


...and doing all sorts of elf work to replenish old favorites and add new paper goods into the kalyxcraftopia shop, so that tiny chumley's happy little postcard can go out with each and every Etsy order.


hee hee hee,  mom, after school today, to help u take pictures of our new paper goodies, i will get all the fans in the house and point them at the sky, so we can blow away the clouds and bring the sunshine back.  do not start without me, okay?? :)

1 comments:

Lizzy said...

I love you Baxter.