Tuesday, April 8, 2014

up|down turnaround


The shopping gods seem to be giving me a few challenges lately on the sewing front.  My Pfaff, my weapon of choice for duds and purses and hats, seems to require some rather pricey repairs, a quandary compounded by the fact that my pfaff model is old and replacement parts are becoming ever more scarce.   It's the kind of thing I'd rather not think about, honestly.  In fact, I only thought about it long enough to put a stop gap measure in place, but hopefully it's enough to tide my sewing needs over for months if not years. That way I can be free to think about other things, like wondering what's so mesmerizing about watching a bright eyed little doxie go up and down and up and down and up and down all over again. :)



1 comments:

Lovable Lily said...

We could just watch you for hours Baxter!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin